||3 / 10
1 lb - lean Ground Beef*
5 medium - Potatoes
1 can - Creamed Corn
1 1/2 cup - Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1/2 cup (1 stick) - Butter
1/2-3/4 cup - Milk
1. Peel and cut the potatoes in quaters. Add to pan to be boiled, start high-medium heat.
2. Poor the can of creamed corn into a pie dish.
3. Brown the ground beef in a skillet. Drain off any extra grease. Poor onto the creamed corn.
4. Once potoatoes are soft (this should be fairly soon after the meat is done), remove from heat and drain. Mash potoates and mix in milk and butter (this should be done to taste, add salt and butter if that is how you like your mashed potatoes!)
5. Turn oven on to 350-degrees
6. Spoon potatoes on top of the beef in the pie dish. Smooth to cover entire dish.
7. Cover potaotes with cheese.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
* I actually use ground turkey, so you can use whatever you like
You can add any number of vegetables, soft carrots, peas, mushrooms, whatever your heart desires. Its a great quick meal and makes for great leftovers!