Popcorn Cookbook Author:KLT, Inc. Popcorn is the oldest American confection. Some of the archeologists claim popcorn was the first crop grown by the Indians. In 1492 when Columbus "sailed the ocean blue," popcorn was already here (the Indians) for me and you! Now, that's Corn-y. — Hooray for Popcorn!! — Popcorn is probably more American than apple pie!! It is a family oriented... more » treat. Just imagine something you can feed yourself and/or your family:
1. That is actually healthy (fiber, roughage)
2. That is affordable--especially when popped correctly (no old maids).
3. That is delicious--Over 250 recipes in this book to tickle your palate.
4. That is "diet" food.
5. That is an eatable decoration.
6. That is easy to store.
7. That multiplies itself 32 times in size when cooked.
8. That doesn't spoil--even when popped--corn will keep for days (however, not around our place!). Day old corn actually gains flavor.
9. That has an infinite variety of flavors and shapes--per the "Encyclopedia of Popcorn". Really quite a list. Popcorn is really an amazing American tradition.
Thanks for buying our book. We hope it will bring you many hours of tasteful, healthy enjoyment.« less