Perhaps your pop-up blocker is getting in the way? Here are some suggestion from the Help Center:
I can't print my wrapper!
If you are having trouble printing your wrapper:
First things first:
- Check the ink levels in your printer.
- Some printers will not print if the ink is low.
- Make sure that your printer is able to print other documents.
- Print another document that is on your computer's hard drive, to test the computer-printer connection.
- You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to handle the downloaded .pdf file
- this is a FREE application, available for download here.
- If you do not want to download anything, just use the 'backup wrapper' link on the Wrapper Settings page - this will show the address in a printable webpage and skip the download completely.
- If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader already:
- make sure that it is not corrupted, and that you have the latest version.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, you should consider downloading Firefox.
- Firefox is a much more stable and secure browser than IE.
- You can get FireFox, a FREE browser, here.
- Firefox is the preferred browser for the PBS Team and it offers the best experience navigating the PBS site.
- Make sure your popup blocker is disabled for the PBS site (there are no popup ads at PBS, so this is safe).
- you can do this in your browser settings
- If you continue to have trouble, click the Backup Wrapper Link on the Wrapper Settings page. The "backup wrapper link" = the "click here" button to show the address in a printable webpage.
- This will open a printable webpage with the address information on it.
- Check the "estimated weight" on the Wrapper Settings page.
- If the estimated weight is crazy (like 20 pounds!), contact us to let us know the ISBN and title of the book(s) in the shipment and we will correct the database.
- Our database is compiled elsewhere and does have some erroneous/missing information for book weights. If the database estimate of the weight is too high, the wrapper won't print. This needs to be corrected manually, by us.
- If you are running Firefox with an extension called "NoScript" read this: NoScript and PaperBackSwap
- If you keep seeing a message telling you that the page is not loading completely, read this: Configure your browser to work with PBS
Full instructions for printing the PBS Wrapper are here.