From the help center...
in order to get referral credits, the new member must give your PBS user email address OR your PBS Nickname at the time of registration to record you as his or her referrer. (Unless a "personalized" link is used--see below.)
All of the linked items can be personalized with one click!
- This means that if someone clicks on your personalized link (a sig in an email you send them, for example, or an icon on your website), and registers at that time, you will be automatically recorded as the referrer!
- You must be logged in to personalize your links.
- To Personalize Links:
- This will insert your user email (or PBS Nickname if you have chosen one) into the code for the links farther down on the page.
- Scroll down and choose a linked item you want to use
- Select-copy the code (all of it) in the box corresponding to the item you have chosen
- Paste it into the appropriate place (your email sig, your website, etc.).
- We do not have linked icons for emails yet, sorry; just for websites.
- You will need to re-personalize the links each time you return to the Spread the Word page.
Last Edited on: 11/21/08 10:13 AM ET - Total times edited: 1