Rocky Road Brownies
||6 / 10
1 Box - Your favorite extra moist fudge brownie mix
1 Package - mini marshmallows
1 Package - Chopped pecans or walnuts
1 Package - Semi-sweet chocolate chips
As the recipe calls for - Eggs
As the recipe calls for - Oil
1. Preheat the oven to whatever the box or recipe says.
2. Grease your 9x9" or 9x13" pan.
3. Prepare the brownie mix as the box or recipe says.
4. Stir in the chopped nuts, 3/4 of the mini marshmallows, and 1/2 of the chocolate chips.
5. Spread the batter into the greased pan, adding the last 1/4 of the mini marshmallows and 1/2 of the chocolate chips on the top.
6. Bake as directed. You will probably need to add 5-10 minutes to the baking time to accound for the extra moisture from the marshmallows. Use a toothpick or knife to check the brownies. It's tricky but try to find a spot where there aren't any marshmallows as they can make it more difficult to tell when the brownies are done.
7. Let them cool completely for at least one hour. The marshmallows make the brownies harder to cut than normal, but they're worth it trust me!
8. Eat and enjoy! Just make sure that if you are making these for a bakesale or a party to warn people that they contain nuts.