The S-Man Author:Mark Caine If you want to go to the top -- this hard-boiled and witty blue-print will tell you how to overcome squeamish considerations of decency, honesty and integrity that stand in the way of SUCCESS. — * Hard work is good -- other people's hard work. — * Never step on your friends - so that it hurts too much. — * Never do the same thing again... more » for the same amount of money -- this is known as the Prostitute's Fallacy.
* Keep out of the race -- let others do the running for you.
* Respect others -- if they believe you, they are more easily manipulated.
* The organization is important -- it enables you to blame others for your mistakes.
* A team should stick together -- until you wish to dissolve it.
* Sex is tricky business -- exploit it fully, but carefully.
Above all, never do anything for its own sake.« less