Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK) Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK)

Topic: ***SEPT THANK YOUS***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Silvercat avatar
Friend of PBS-Gold medal
Date Posted: 9/27/2018 4:13 PM ET

Like, Sandi, my cup runneth over at the mailbox! ♥

Heartfelt thanks  to Vicky T. (vickyt) - Mount LookoutWV for sending a plethora of postcards as she wound up her vacation. Too, I enjoyed the  inspiration card in particular. What would we do if we didn't have our families to cheer us on and keep us strong?

I appreciate the beautiful greeting card from Claire, too! Your kindness in acknowledging the loss of my little companion, LeeLoo, really helps me along. It has been a tough season. 

Last Edited on: 9/27/18 4:26 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
vickyt avatar
Vicky - ,
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Gold medal
Date Posted: 9/27/2018 8:33 PM ET

Thank you, Nancy for the Kroger coupons.  I will definitely use them.  I loved the envelope!!!!

Thank you, Heather for a Philly postcard.

whitegardenia avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 9/27/2018 9:47 PM ET

Thanks to Vicky for the lovely balcony look to the river?  And of course for the inspiration card.  Such lovely little ones.

conniej76 avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 9/28/2018 8:40 PM ET

Thank you to sandi b for the surprise goody!

Thank you to Nancy for the burp cloths.:)

IlliniAlum83 avatar
Standard Member medalPBS Cruise Attendee medal
Date Posted: 9/29/2018 7:02 PM ET

Oh my.....been out all day for past couple days and finally got thru the mail.....

Vicky T has been busy!  Got 4 postcards from her on TH and one on Friday......mailed different dates from different states apparently. My family thought I was the postcard queen (I'm not on FB), but Vicky wins the crown!

Generic Profile avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 9/30/2018 11:28 AM ET

I received three postcards from Vicky - Thank You! I love hearing about your trips - Jackson Hole roadblock, Deep Creek, MD & inspiration (family).

Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Triple Diamond medal
Subject: This thread is now closed!
Date Posted: 9/30/2018 2:39 PM ET

This thread is now closed.  Please change over to the October Thank You thread to post your thanks, even if the item you are acknowledging was wished for and/or received in September.  Thanks!

Page: