|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
Welcome to the RAOK wishes thread - more fun to be had in the RAOK!
This is where we post our wishes - maybe things we collect, something we can no longer find in our area, things we have always wanted etc. etc. No wish is too big, you never know what will turn up here.
Our own RAOK rules: Please
You do need to say THANK YOU. See our monthly *****thank you thread****, or you may acknowledge what you have received via PM to the members who granted your wishes. This is very important if you wish to continue to receive things from others.
If you see a wish you can grant, just PM the poster for their address.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
Here are a few things I could use:
Any plates, saucers, small candy dishes, tea cup.......any size shape or color
Tea light, votive or taper candle holders......any size shape or color
Page protectors for a 3 ring binder
ANYTHING Mickey Mouse!!!!!!!
Used hockey pucks...they do not have to be pretty
Thanks for checkin out my list and have a great day!!!!
Last Edited on: 9/1/13 8:59 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
I'm wishing for anything Fozzie Bear or Gonzo from the Muppets.
I'm also wishing for some dominoes. I'm not looking for a whole set, just a handful. I don't care what size or color.
If anyone has an old incomplete deck of playing cards, I need a few cards. Preferably in order. They don't have to be the same suit and a duplicate of one in the run would be great. If they were miniature cards that would be even better.
Now my last wish is a bit odd. I would like a couple of bouncy balls that look like pool/billiard balls or some miniature pool/billiard balls.
All except for the Muppets items are for an art project. I'm really not picky about the condition. If anyone has any of these items I would be very, very grateful.
Long shot- an O-ring snaffle bit
Kellogg's Family Reward Codes
Anything related to U.S. Soccer, Real Madrid, LA Galaxy, Everton, Major League Soccer, English Premier League, FIFA World Cup or UEFA
Coupons for Coppertone Tattoo Guard sunscreen
Scrabble tiles (any letters)
Coupons for: Groceries
Victoria's Secret for free panties or $10 off a purchase
Poptabs-for Ronald McDonald House
Last Edited on: 9/2/13 9:04 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Last Edited on: 9/8/13 12:37 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I would love to receive any of the following, thank you!
Thank you all for your kindness
My wishes for September are:
1. Coke codes-I am grateful for any I recieve..they will be put to good use.
2. Lean cuisine codes-I will use any sent to me..there are few items I would like but you have to have a lot of points
3. Coupons-Any for soda,cesar dog food and to buy movie DVD's are greatly appreciated. :)
4. Anything that relates to Coca Cola-will be happy with anything-it can be diet coke as well
5. Any movie or TV DVD you no longer want-no horror please--I will take them without a case as well.
6. Anything that is rock or mineral related--it interests me.
7. Anything that is 80's related-can be movies,music, clothes or whatever
One wish has been granted already...thank you! :)
Thank you for looking. I greatly appreciate what I recieve on this forum.
Last Edited on: 9/4/13 11:23 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Here is my Wish List:
- Anything cross stitching related, but especially patterns (any kind of patterns as I cross-stitch for the online charity LoveQuilts and a wide variety of themes are requested to be stitched, though please, no Christmas/winter/angel patterns, I'm all set on those!); I'd especially like those 'One Nighter' pamphlets
- 3D puzzle or wood model or any kind of kit or model for building a model tower/building; I'd really like one of the Empire State Building but I'd be happy for anything that looks like it belongs in a modern day city; even if all the pieces aren't there or it has been used before, it doesn't matter to me, I would still be happy to have it
- Small thin pins, for the purposes of pinning down completed cross stitch for framing (would also be happy for just any advice on what kind of pins and where to find them)
- Anything Doctor Who or Marvel (Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and the like) or Digimon related, I'll be happy to take if off your hands, no matter what the item is
- Anything related to dragons: statues, posters, postcards, calendars, toys, figures, anything remotely related to dragons (honestly, I want to write a book featuring dragons and surrounding myself in dragon memorabilia is wonderful inspiration; would also welcome any other mythical creatures but mostly dragons)
I have wishes for costume pieces. I know they are long shots but it never hurts to ask, right? All of these would be for an adult, nothing kid-sized, thanks!
- Poodle skirt (costume or otherwise), any color appreciated
- Yellow (or white that can be dyed yellow) jumpsuit/full bodysuit;perferably not skin tight, but slightly baggy
- Black or purple or blue witch/wizard hat, tall and pointy; it's okay if it is worn and raggedy, that's the look I'm going for
- Red or purple full length skirt
Like I said, I know it's a long shot but I figured I should just put it out there in the world :) If you have any ideas on how I can get my hands on them for cheap, I would also welcome those suggestions.
Thanks for reading my wish list! Happy September, everyone! (Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels like 2013 is zipping by really fast)
Last Edited on: 9/28/13 10:49 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
My wish list is small but can do wonders for my children!!
Thanks for taking the time to read this wish list!!!!
Coke codes (always very much appreciated!)
Yogurt (any brand)
Luigi's Italian Ice or frozen products
Minutemaid frozen products
Oatmeal or granola bars (or other snacks, suitable for sending in care packages to my Marine Corps. son)
Sugarless gum (any variety)
Nature's Recipe or Purina One cat food
Wet 'N Wild cosmetics
Long shot: Megaman Nintendo NES game
-any kind of scrapbooking embellishments like buttons, brads, stickers, stamps, pretty fabric scraps, etc.
-As well as any die-cutters (long shot I know) specifically for rounding corners, but I'll use anything.
-Coupons for Boost, fresh veggies, Purina cat food, makeup
-Anything with skulls, zombies, spiders, black lace.
-Prayers, as Im still very sick and trying to move onto to the next step of treatment!
Last Edited on: 9/2/13 4:11 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I really need dot stickers in colors--pink, yellow, green, blue, purple, orange
I could also really use standard staples, clear plastic bags (any size), tape (all kinds), and paper and/or cardstock--even if it's been printed on one side.
Here's my longshot: I need pant hangers--lots of pant hangers.
id like a pm buddy or a penpal.. if its ok to ask for that here... wish granted raok members are so wonderful
Last Edited on: 9/4/13 11:01 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
mineral stones/gem stones
Last Edited on: 9/5/13 2:07 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
I'm also looking for coupons for these products:
Last Edited on: 9/3/13 2:09 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
I am wishing for foreign coins for my collection and jewelry supplies ( beads, broken items, pendants, earrings etc.) . Interested in Mosaic supplies if you have any you no longer need. 🌻 Hope everyone has a great September !
Last Edited on: 9/8/13 9:54 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
It is my Birthday this month...Thank you everyone for the cards and gifts...means a lot to me!
Stickers any kind really
Any kind of Tea in Teabags as well as K-cups
Index cards that have one side blank...white or any color design
Postcards either blank or ones you write to me.... (I can write one back to you too!)
I am really wishing for some decorative tape to seal letters with.....
Any kind of stationary especially decorative sheets of paper to write letters on....
Oh and of course if anyone has anything that has to do with Sharks, I would love it!
Thanks so much for reading!
Last Edited on: 9/17/13 7:14 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
for grandkids: baby diapers /pullups / wipes / desitin / baby food
for me :: yogurt / energy bars / cereals / nail polish / pudding
for cats : dry food / canned food / litter / treats
old playing cards / bus ticket stubs/ old maps / board game cards / foreign stamps / odd pictures from a magazine /
Last Edited on: 9/3/13 1:44 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Last Edited on: 9/6/13 4:48 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
My wish for September is pretty easy if you believe and practice.
I would like prayers for a speedy healing of my broken ankle so I can get back to my students.
Last Edited on: 9/4/13 11:05 AM ET - Total times edited: 1