Sams Teach Yourself Html 4 in 24 Hours Author:Dick Oliver In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you can have your own Web site up and running. Using a straightforward, step-by-step approach, each lesson builds upon the previous one, allowing you to learn the essentials of HTML 4 and Web publishing from the ground up. Tips point out shortcuts and solutions. Notes clarify concepts and procedures in a ... more »straightforward manner. Cautions help you avoid common pitfalls.
• Create a Web page and put it online today!
• Add custom graphics to your Web pages
• Get feedback from people visiting your site
• Make your pages presentable with style sheets
• Use Dynamic HTML to add interactivity and motion
• Create spinning logos and other animated graphics
• Design great Web page layouts with tables and frames