15 Scary stories for children for only 7 credits - send me a message if interested
- -- The Spider Kingdom (Shivers No. 13) (Paperback) 1576571025 -SHIVERS #13: The Spider Kingdom, by M. D. Spenser. Published by Paradise Press, Inc. Paperback.
- -- The Ghost and the Goggle Box (Bluegum) (Paperback) by Duncan Ball (Author), Noela Young (Illustrator) 0207151768 Arnold Taylor is a most successful ghost. For six years he has haunted the house in Wattle Street- and made the tenants flee screaming into the night. This is one of three books about him and his hilarious tricks.
- -- Grandpa's Monster Movies (Deadtime Stories , No 10) (Paperback) by A. G. Cascone (Author) 0816742618
- -- The Weird, Weird West (Strange Matter, No 16) (Paperback) by Johnny Ray, Jr Barnes (Author), Marty M. Engle (Author) 1567140556 A monster is coming after Shane Reece. An earthquake two hundred miles from Fairfield has unleashed something terrible - Clayton T. Motley, a zombie gunslinger looking for revenge.
- -- Tales of Fright (Cover-To-Cover Books) (Paperback) by Peg Hall 0789152967
- -- The Scariest Stories You've Ever Heard by Mark Mills and Richard Kriegler 0874061326 From the Back Cover Beware! Between the pages of this book are some of the most terrifying tales known to man! A man stops for a meal at a country inn only to be served by a--skeleton! A woman awakens to find her husband standing at the side of her bed--but her husband has been dead for years! A railroad brakeman is warned of a dangerous curve ahead by an old friend--but the friend is missing his head! So lock your doors. Pull your covers around you tightly. Try not to scream. And open this book--if you dare. You are about to read . . . The Scariest Stories You've Ever Heard.
- -- Last Act Author: Pike, Christopher ISBN: 0671687816 Winning the starring role in the school play as well as a gang of new friends, new girl Melanie wonders about the group's dangerous secret when, on opening night, Melanie is accused of murder.
- -- Neal Shusterman's Darkness Creeping: Tales to Trouble Your Sleep by Neal Shusterman and Michael Coy 1565650697
- -- Night of the Werecat (R.L. Stine's Ghosts of Fear Street, No 12) by R.L. Stine
She was warned...
Wendy is excited when she spots the cat charm in Mrs. Bast's booth. It will be the perfect addition to her cat collection.
But Mrs. Bast refuses to sell it to her. She warns Wendy that it isn't a cat charm -- it is a werecat charm. And it is dangerous.
Wendy doesn't care. She has to have it. She grabs the charm, throws down some money, and runs.
And that night -- at the stroke of midnight -- Wendy starts to change...
- -- The Demon Cat and Other Strange Tales
by Aaron Percifull
- -- Danger After Dark (Creative Girls Club)
by Ellie McDonald and John C. Ward
Mystery Book Series
- -- Double-Dare to Be Scared: Another Thirteen Chilling Tales (Dare to be Scared)
by Robert D. San Souci and David Ouimet
- -- Even More Short & Shivery: Forty-Five Spine-Tingling Tales.
Robert D. San Souci
Forty-five spine tingling tales from around the world fill this spooky collection with delicious shivers and spine-tingling chills
- -- Still More Scary Stories for Sleepovers #3
- -- House on Hackman's Hill
Author: Nixon, Joan Lowery
"A $10,000 reward for a missing mummy lures cousins Jeff and Debbie into an old mansion. But a raging snow storm forces them to spend the night and an evil ancient spirit might not let them see the dawn. "
Paperback books in from good to very good condition
Last Edited on: 7/11/09 11:34 AM ET - Total times edited: 8