Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Questions about PaperBackSwap Questions about PaperBackSwap

Topic: I'm sorry but I still don't understand it.

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
sarap avatar
Member of the Month medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 9/22/2017 4:19 PM ET

Yeah, I take tons of business trips too. Most of them under 5 days. I have never put my account on hold. Heck, a lot of my trips are planned only 1 or 2 weeks before I'm traveling, and I usually have several trips in a month. 

There is no way I could put my account on hold 3 weeks before I travel on a regular basis, it would just stay on hold all the time, as I would ALWAYS be within 3 weeks of a trip or on a trip.

Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 9/22/2017 4:25 PM ET

Well, Them the rules If you anticipate being away, put account on hold and stop rollovers. Do not need weeks, 5 days will do to stop your account and stop incoveniencing others.

Last Edited on: 9/22/17 4:27 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
bookbuggg avatar
Standard Member medalBook Cover Image Group medalBook Data Correction Group medal
Date Posted: 9/22/2017 4:31 PM ET

haha so following your own rules I was a ok in posting my book Monday since I'm leaving Tuesday.

It isn tinconveniencing others to follow the rules.LOL  How anyone gets such a nutty idea is beyond me.  Very few people are just sitting at home, waiting for mail to arrive or dashing to a post office.

If you dont like the rules, by all means write to PBS and complain. <shrug>

Page: