Discussion Forums - Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK) Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK)

Topic: Sticker Train 16 for Amy: Complete!

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Date Posted: 7/17/2017 9:52 AM ET

Sticker train left the station this morning, heading for it's final destination of Reeds, MO.  It should arrive soon Amy!

(Sorry for not sending it out Saturday, was just way to beautiful of a summer day to spend running errands!  We rarely have humid-free, low temperature days like that this time of the year, so you have to take full advantage and get out and enjoy!)

Date Posted: 7/17/2017 9:51 PM ET

That is quite all right, Melissa thanks for letting us know :) I hope you did enjoy :) Hug to you and all. Amy, get ready!

I will go ahead and put up the Sticker Train 17 sign up right now. Please sign up in that thread not this one, thank you! Amy, is it still okay for you to begin it? We won't know who for until sign ups close :)

Date Posted: 7/26/2017 10:39 AM ET

Train pulled into station while I was on my little two day vacation! All of those stickers were lovely! I chose some teddy bears and kitty faces...some sunshiney suns and rubber boots...hearts and stars of course....and my mama HAD to have some smiley faces and cutest itty bitty hearts for her letters! 

Thank you so much for the awesome card....all those notes from all of you!laugh

Awaiting my instruction from Mona on what the train does after it arrives at final destination!

thanks everyone!

Date Posted: 7/26/2017 7:23 PM ET

Yay, I am so happy to read this Amy. I love that your Mom enjoyed some stickers, too :) 

I am going to change sign ups for train 17 through Sunday. We will see who is aboard and figure out about the card then. I will PM you Amy. 

Page: