Compelling sequel to Mist Over Morro Bay and Secret of the East Wind
When an unknown benefactor sends David and Michelle Allard on a fantasy honeymoon in the Caribbean, the newlyweds get more than they bargained for. Not just sun, fun and romance, but a high-priority mission for the Drug Enforcement Agency that spells death and danger.
Veiled threats and a puzzling series of life-threatening accidents convince David and Michelle that a powerful criminal force is at work on Seledad to keep them from discovering the island's deadly secrets.
The bizzare incidents loom, one after another, with dizzying consequences:
- A surprising encounter with old friends
- The provocative painting of a long-dead bride
- An old caretaker who knows more than he admits
- A collection of hotel guests with secrets of their own
- The dreaded "face of death" in the volcanic cliffs
- A suicidal leap from the honeymoon suite
Caught up in a spinning web of international intrigue and deception, David and Michelle put their love, their faith, and their very lives on the line to expose the shattering secret of Soledad.