The Supervisor's Sourcebook Author:Barry Woolf Being a supervisor is one of the toughest and most demanding jobs there is. And if you're new to the job, it may seem overwhelming. You're now being judged on the work and performance of a whole group, not just your own. — "The Supervisor's Sourcebook" can help you make the transition into management les painful and more exciting. It will provide... more » you with the answers to deal with the most common probloems supervisors face.
* How to get the work out - right and on time
* How to deal with shifting priorities
* How to get your employees to care as much as you do
* How to turn feuds into harmony
* How to make changes when things aren't going right -without harming morale or creating hostility
*How to limit employee mistakes by setting up an effective training program« less