I have some old books that I need to get rid of. If you have further questions about any of these please pm me. All 7 of these for 2 credits.
1. Spine says Abraham Lincoln for Boys and Girls - inside title page says A SHORT LIFE OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN by Charles Moores C. 1909 Hard cover. Someone wrote on cover pages. Spine has tear on cloth covering. Some pages have discoloration.
2. THE PEEP-SHOW MAN by Padraic Colum 1940. Someone wrote grade 5 inside cover. Back cover has signs where a library pocket was removed. Hardcover with some fading and some discoloration inside pages.
3. THE CHILD'S DAVID COPPERFIELD AND OLIVER TWIST retold by Annie Douglas Severance C. 1905. Hardcover exlibrary book.
4. MACBETH Ten Cent Classics Vol. 1 no. 14 September 15, 1898. Paperback. Corners are torn but all pages and spine are intact.
5. MAYNARD'S ENGLISH CLASSIC SERIES WITH EXPLANATORY NOTES no. 19 An Elegy in a Country Churchyard by Thomas Gray. Says inside New series no. 18 March 3, 1892. Paper back (like a pamphlet 41 pages).
6. MAYNARD'S ENGLISH CLASSIC SERIES WITH EXPLANATORY NOTES no. 15 The Traveler by Oliver Goldsmith. Says inside New Series no. 17 February 29, 1892. Paper back (like a pamphlet 32 pages).
7. ENGLISH CLASSIC SERIES no. 21 As You Like It King Lear Etc. by William Shakespeare 1892. This one is also paperback but does have some tears on front cover and front cover has been taped on. Also like a pamplet -30 some pages.
Last Edited on: 9/15/10 11:31 AM ET - Total times edited: 2