Skip to main content
PBS logo

Search - A Thread of Truth (Cobbled Quilt, Bk 2)

A Thread of Truth (Cobbled Quilt, Bk 2)
A Thread of Truth - Cobbled Quilt, Bk 2
Author: Marie Bostwick
At twenty-seven, having fled an abusive marriage with little more than her kids and the clothes on her back, Ivy Peterman figures she has nowhere to go but up. Quaint, historic New Bern, Ct., seems as good a place as any to start fresh. With a part-time job at Cobbled Court Quilt Shop and budding friendships, Ivy feel hopeful for the first time ...  more »
ISBN-13: 9781615231294
ISBN-10: 1615231293
Publication Date: 2009
Pages: 343
Rating:
  • Currently 4.1/5 Stars.

4.1 stars, based on 7 ratings
Publisher: Kensington Books
Book Type: Hardcover
Members Wishing: 1
Reviews: Member | Amazon | Write a Review

Top Member Book Reviews

reviewed A Thread of Truth (Cobbled Quilt, Bk 2) on
Helpful Score: 2
On the whole this book was enjoyable, however it did get a bit wordy in spots and I found my self wishing it would end. I probably won't read any others in this series. It really is very similar the "The Blossom Street" By Debbie Macomber.
Read All 3 Book Reviews of "A Thread of Truth Cobbled Quilt Bk 2"

Please Log in to Rate these Book Reviews

reviewed A Thread of Truth (Cobbled Quilt, Bk 2) on
A great book about the interaction between a group of women with various backgrounds and histories. There was limited discussion about sewing and most of the focus was on the ups and downs that the women were going through. I really liked that the sections changes between the women so the whole book was told from more than one persons point of view.
KentuckyReader avatar reviewed A Thread of Truth (Cobbled Quilt, Bk 2) on + 37 more book reviews
This is a follow up book for A Single Thread. I just loved A Single Thread so I had to read this one! I wasn't disappointed. It was just as good as the first book! The characters are real and the writing has you rooting for them all the way! A strong group of women who watch out for each other and who you wish you had in your corner!

Genres: