Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Questions about PaperBackSwap Questions about PaperBackSwap

Topic: Transaction missing from archive?

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
sinistersarah avatar
Subject: Transaction missing from archive?
Date Posted: 6/7/2015 3:09 AM ET

I was looking through my bubble mailers, which are mostly reused from books that I requested, and I came across one where I couldn't remember offhand what book I got from it (yeah, it's a weird thing to suddenly wonder about, but bear with me ^_^). It still had all the labels and stickers, so I decided to look it up in my transaction archive, and...there is no transaction I can find that corresponds to the postmark date, tracking number, or sender's name or location. This mailer seemingly came out of nowhere. Is there any circumstance that would prevent a transaction from showing up in my archive? The only other thing I have is the Request ID, but I don't know how/if I can look up details using that.

sinistersarah avatar
Date Posted: 6/7/2015 3:25 AM ET

Arrrrrgh, like a total dolt, I spent over an hour fretting about this, and as soon as I stopped thinking about it, the answer came to me. It was from my one and only transaction on SwapaDVD, which is mostly out of sight, out of mind to me. Sorry everyone, please carry on! *super embarrassed*

broomhilda222 avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 6/8/2015 9:17 AM ET

Don't be embarrassed. Asking questions is how we learn. wink