Friend's Email: Subject:I have found a book that I think you would enjoy
Turn your winter lip beautification nightmares into dreams
Turn your winter lip beautification nightmares into dreams Author:kelojou As the month of winter enters women face, many problems in skin care and beauty care. Major problems of winter skin care are cracked skin and dry skin. Cracked lips, dry hair, hair problems, cracked heels, etc. are among the most faced winter beauty problems. Maintaining healthy lips in winter become only a dream for many, which rarely come true... more ». Well, to maintain the moisture of the lips in winter, here is an article for you, which may help you. You may tend to have very cracked and dry lips on almost every winter. However, this winter might be different for you as you, in this article may find, to get rid of unhealthy lips, some great health care tips. To prevent it from chapping, the skin on your lips is very thin, bare and has no oil glands.
Therefore, it is completely at your potential and effort to keep your lips healthy. The most expensive of lipsticks will not be able to cure the dryness of your lips. Not only is protecting your lips from dryness is just important for appearance but also is it important for health. Cold sores, bacterial infections and other problems would occur if your lips were choppy. Your self-esteem may be damaged as chapped lips will also affect your smile.
Among the hundreds of Causes for Chapped Lips
There are loads of different reasons for chapped lips, but very few of them are extremely common given as follows:
1. Heat or cold, Weather change.
2. A very important role is played by aging in causing dry lips
3. Bleeding and cracked lips may be the result of biting your lips
4. One of the worst habit is licking
5. Fingers, when you will be touching your lips with them will be transferring the bacteria on your hands to your lips and cause infections.
6. Dehydration takes its toll on your lips
7. Usage of excessive cosmetics and chemicals (Lip gloss, Lipsticks etc.,)
8. Any form of alcohol can provoke skin irritation.
9. chemical preservatives in any product affects them
10. While going to sleep, leaving the lipstick on caused damage
11. With retinol, alcohol and menthol, using lip balms
Protection of unfortunate lips
You need to treat them from inside as well as from the outside, for long lasting moisture on the lip. Consumption of plenty of water every day is extremely important as it nourishes and protects the skin and it will keep your lips moisturized from within. You are more prone to chapped lips if your diet has low levels of vitamin B. Include fortified cereals, red meat, Swiss cheese, skim milk, silken tofu and eggs to your diet will bring about a great change in your lips.
Some important points for protecting your lips are:
1. Quit smoking! It may become too late to regain the colour and texture of your lips as it will completely spoil your lips.
2. By applying a natural lip balm, always keep your lips moisturized.
3. Applying lip balm before going to bed
It is a bad habit to keep on licking your lips. Yes, for a moment, it may look like it is keeping your skin moisturized but it worsens the situation. You have to keep licking your lips as the wind will dry them in a minute. The process will become a major condition, as it is unending by spreading away from the lips. So keeping them moisturized with a lip balm, it is better.
An off time for everyone winter season can be, due to the different kinds of flu and cold weather making their way to people. However you still have to take care of children and have your daily commitments and you still have to go to work, So thereís no escaping life and if you have some home remedies at hand itíll work for the best. With all the goodness of the remedies, try pampering your lips as much as you can, find them to be perfectly smooth, you will. Enjoy moisturized lips this winter and say good-bye to choppy lips.« less