|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
Order one from my mainly non-fiction bookshelf and get an unpostable tome free. PM me with your choice. Thanks.
1. Ian Kershaw, Hitler: 1889-1939, Hubris. Hardcover. Slight water damage will not interfere with reading the book.
2. Bill Bryson. A Short History of Nearly Everything. Ex-library hardcover, but not disgusting.
3. Carol Spindel, In the Shadow of the Sacred Grove, PB, Expat memoir of life in Ivory Coast
4. Robert Sklar, Movie Made America, slight water damage. PB, History of the movies.
5. Derek Robinson, Goshawk Squadron. PB, Hard as nails novel about English WWI flying sqadron.
6. W. Bruce Lincoln, In War's Dark Shadow. PB, About the Russians before the Great War.
Last Edited on: 4/27/12 10:23 AM ET - Total times edited: 1