|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
This morning a WL book I have been waiting for since Oct. became available to me. At the same time, the sender sent me a PM letting me about some damage to the book. I politely declined the book and told the sender I think he/she has to do something from their end so I won't lose my place in line. Is this correct? Should I contact PBS to get my place back?
The person who offered the book needs to cancel the book offer before it times out.
If you decline the book, you would lose your place in line.
If it is going near the time that the book offer will time out and the person hasn't cancelled it yet, then I would say you should contact PBS so that they can cancel the offer and let you maintain your place in line.