Hello all! I purchased a fabulous lot of books at our annual Boy Scout auction that were donated by our local used book store and also picked up a few at our local library's book sale.
In the box from the auction was a whole stack of smaller, soft cover cookbooks and older books that don't have any ISBN #'s. They're all in good shape. The cookbooks are filled with lots of terrific recipes. (I'm not much of a chef, myself--hubby does most of the cooking!) Maybe you'll find something that peaks your interest in the list below.
We're a Non-Smoking home, and none of the books have any smoky odor--just the usual essence of books!
4 for 1 or take 2 free with an order from my tower!
- Jean's Berry Special Recipes (soft cover with spiral binding) (c)2004 55pgs.
- Prize-Winning FISH & FOWL (from the Country Cooking Recipe Collection) 34pgs (Pages are perforated to make recipe cards to fit in a standard recipe box) Color pics of each dish
- Taste of Home's Quick Cooking 2003 Recipe Index 22pgs (This is a guide to locate favorite recipes in the Quick Cooking books quickly)
- Southern Living Little Book of Christmas Ideas (This book includes a few delicious-looking recipes for some sweet treats and some helpful decorating tips)
- How to Enjoy Speed Cooking (with your New General Electric Automatic Electric Range) (This is a vintage book with 82 pgs of delicious recipes.)
- Taste of Home's Recipes for One or Two 36pgs (Plan delicious down-home dinners by mixing & matching 50 entrees, side dishes, breads & desserts
- Prize-Winning BEEF (from the Country Cooking Recipe Collection) 34pgs (Pages are perforated to make recipe cards to fit in a standard recipe box) Color pics of each dish
- Prize-Winning Sunday's Best (from the Country Cooking Recipe Collection) 34pgs (Pages are perforated to make recipe cards to fit in a standard recipe box) Color pics of each dish
- Favorite Regional Recipes from Taste of Home Books 34pgs (Pages are perforated to make recipe cards to fit in a standard recipe box) Color pics of each dish
- Taste of Home Magazine Dec/Jan 2006 68 pgs of delicious recipes!
The following are some other books that don't have ISBNs & are included on this deal:
- Home Decorating How-To Hints From Country Curtains & The Editors of YANKEE Magazine 48pgs
- Wind High Sand Deep by Herbert Ford (The Story of Monument Valley Mission and Hospital)
- Jungle Frontier by Maxie Crawford Kirk (Book abt Religious Missions for Christian education purposes)
Here's some more:
- Home Cookin' (Spiral Bound from Organ Transplant Fund, Inc.) 118pgs
- The New Pork Cookbook (NC Pork Producers Assoc) 168pgs
- Southern Living Little Book of Cheesecakes (Oxmoor House) 48pgs
- BH&G Hold On To Summer: Recipes & Handy Tips to Help You Savor The Season 28pgs
- Down Home Healthy Cookin' (National Cancer Institute) 16pgs
- Carb Counting and Exchange Lists (Tools to help you plan your meals) (Keeping well with Diabetes book) 44pgs
- Dining Out Guide for Diabetics 18pgs
- Diabetic Retinopathy: What You Should Know 18pgs
- AAA Tourbook: Maine, New Hampshire & Vermont 2006 Edition 526pgs
- New Roads (1965 HB Elementary school reading book) 224pgs
- Dr. Gully's Story by Elizabeth Jenkins 1972 HB 340 pgs (no isbn)
- My Brother Michael by Mary Stewart 1960 HB 255 pgs (no isbn)
- Three Romantic Novels of Cornwall: Rebecca, Frenchman's Creek, Jamaica Inn 1942 HB 704 pgs (no isbn)
- AAA Florida Tourbook 2007 Edition 1126 pgs
Here are some Maps I have available also:
- Vienna Sightseeing Tours (In German, English, French, Italian)
- Carta's Map of Tel Aviv Yafo
- Athens, Greece Map
- The Map of Nippon (Japan)
- Planta Monumentale Roma (Rome)
- Istanbul, Turkey City Map
Last Edited on: 5/1/09 8:39 AM ET - Total times edited: 10