I'm ready to clear these guys off my shelves!! After today they are going to the donation/garage sale pile!
I am currently offering to throw in as many unpostables as you would like with ANY order from my shelf! Order as little as one book! Please PM with your unpostable choice(s) when you place your order and leave a message here so others will know what is taken. I will be out most of this evening so may not be able to respond right away. Orders will ship out tomorrow! Thanks for checking out my shelf!
- Amber Brown Wants Extra Credit by Paula Danziger - Front cover is creased
- The Wanderer by Sharon Creech - A good copy but pages are wavy likely due to humidity, also some tanning
- Bucking the Sun by Ivan Doig - Advanced Reading Copy
- Prudence by Jilly Cooper - Cover has several crease
- Paris Trout by Pete Dexter - Fine reading copy, cover is creased and corners are fairly well worn
- Brothers and Keepers by John Edgar Wideman - Cover is well worn, creased
- Honor's Splendour by Julie Garwood - Book is in decent condition but has a couple of used book store stamps inside the cover
- How Sweet the Sound by George Beverly Shea - Missing compact disc, front cover crease
- Harriet by Jilly Cooper - Back cover is creased
- House of Sand and Fog by Andrew Dubus III - A reading copy, cover is banged up & torn
- The Decameron by Giovanni Boccaccio - Cover fairly well banged up, some underlining & notes in pencil
- Kilobyte by Piers Anthony - Back cover has about a 1" tear
- For the Roses by Julie Garwood -- Excellent reading copy. Cover is creased, binding rounded.
Last Edited on: 8/24/08 3:40 PM ET - Total times edited: 7