These books are absolutely free, if you'd also like to order something from my bookshelf for a credit I wouldn't say no but you're not obligated. I believe that books should be read until there's no more reading left in them rather than sitting languishing in a box or on a shelf somewhere. If you're interested in these books, please PM me and it will keep the topic from getting out of hand. (If the book is crossed off it means that someone has requested it and it's on the way to them but I haven't heard if they've received it yet. I'll delete the book when they've gotten it and I know it won't be returned to me by the post office.)
Rather than leave me a message here, please PM me, I don't always check this list so if you leave a message here I'll probably miss it.
Because of the cost of sending books, please only request two books from this list unless you also order a book or books from my bookshelf.
You don't have to order a book from me but if you'd like one of these books and would be willing to request a book from my bookshelf, I'll also throw in one other book (from my bookshelf) as a freebie! Just order one book the regular way and PM me and let me know which of the unpostable books you'd like and what other book from my bookshelf.
FYI - There are cats, a dog and a smoker in this house. Please PM me and let me know you'll accept the book.
- "ONLY YOU" by Elizabeth Lowell (Only #3) - Made desperate by poverty and loss, Evelyn Starr Johnson sees a golden opportunity to win back her lost status by recovering the treasure map stolen from her murdered foster parents. And with nothing left to wager but her innocence, the beautiful cardsharp stars coolly at their killers across the poker table - then stacks the deck and deals the winning hand to a handsome, unsuspecting stranger. When the exquisite temptress he won at a card game runs off with the rest of his winnings, sharpshooter Matt "Reno" Moran vows to hunt her down - never dreaming it is his destiny to join forces with the thieving female on a dangerous search for hidden gold. But, come Hell or high water, Reno is determined to reclaim everything that is rightfully his - including the tempestuous woman who calls herself "Evening Star," whom Reno dares not love...but desires with all his soul. (This is a paperback book. There are a few places where the spine is broken, but so far the book is still intact and readable.)
- "WILLOW SPRINGS" by Toni Blake (Destiny, Ohio #5) - Amy Bright might be the best matchmaker in Destiny, Ohio, but she's desperately shy when it comes to her own love life - and helpless when it comes to Logan Whitaker, with whom she's head-over-heels in love. So Amy decides to become Logan's secret admirer, sending him sensual love letters steamy enough to unseal their own envelopes. After a tragedy on the job, firefighter Logan is battling demons. Thank goodness Amy is there for him. But when a woman from Logan's past resurfaces right as some anonymous letters send Logan's pulse hammering, suddenly he doesn't know what he needs. One smoking-hot kiss could change everything...but will it ruin a one-of-a-kind friendship, or show Logan and Amy that they've already found everything they need, right here in Destiny? (This is a paperback book. There are a few spot where the spine is broken, but so far the book is still intact and readable.)
- "THE NEWCOMER" by Robyn Carr (Thunder Point #2) - Single dad and Thunder Point's deputy sherrif "Mac" McCain has worked hard to keep his town safe and his daughter happy. Now he's found his own happiness with Gina James. The longtime friends have always shared the challenges and rewards of raising their adolescent daughters. With an unexpected romance growing between them, they're feeling like teenagers themselves - suddenly they can't get enough of one another. And just when things are really taking off their lives are suddenly thrown into chaos. When Mac's long-lost ex-wife shows up in town, drama takes on a whole new meaning. Mac and Gina know they're meant to be together, but can their newfound love withstand the pressure? (This is a paperback book. The spine is broken at the very front of the book, but so far the book is still intact and readable.)
- "NAME WITHHELD" by J.A. Jance (J.P. Beaumont #13) - It's New Year's Day in Seattle and people are dying around J.P. Beaumont. So nothing, really, is new. Nobody is grieving over the death of Donald Wolf, a biotechnology corporation executive whose numerous criminal activities included illegally trading industrial secrets...and rape. Too many people, in fact, are almost too eager to take responsibility for his murder. At the start of a brand new year, Seattle Homicide Detective J.P. Beaumont has his own life-shattering problems to worry about - from the imminent death of an ex-wife to trumped-up charges of child abuse. But the justly-slain body floating in Elliott Bay is pulling Beau back to the job - leading him into a deadly morass of jealousies, personal betrayals, more corpses and corporate double-dealings...and closer to a killer he doesn't really want to find. (This is a paperback book. The cover has come loose from part of the back of the book, but so far the book is still intact and readable.)
- "SUMMER SKIES" by Judy Christenberry (The Randalls: Brett and Jake #3 and #4) - They are a family of deep commitments, strong loyalties and everlasting ties, but there are two Randall brothers who have yet to find brides and a long hot summer is approaching. Left to their own devices, the bachelors would happily hold up at their Wyoming ranch. But now they have two contentedly married siblings to deal with, not to mention two very determined sisters-in-law - all of whom are out to put an end to the legendary Randall solitude. (This is a paperback book. The binding is split in a couple of spots, but so far the book is still intact and readable.)
- "WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS..." Behind closed doors, the real games begin. Winning it big. That's the name of the game at Las Vegas's Liege Hotel and Casino, where the hottest fantasies hinge on a roll of the dice...and the tantalizing knowlege that anything could happen before sunrise. "HOT FOR YOU" by Jodi Lynn Copeland - Cocktail waitress Carinna wants a man to tie her up, not tie her down. Little does she know that her most willing partner yet has something else planned for this fiery Latina bombshell. "STRIPPED" by Lauren Dane - Dahlia is a burlesque dancer with a brain for business and a bod for sin. Her latest admirer may be a sweet-talking Casanova, but despite what he thinks she's not giving anything away for free. "RED HANDED" by Kit Tunstall - Meanwhile, Amy has the perfect plan to rob the Liege Casino blind...until the intimidating owner catches her red-handed. Now she knows she's going to pay...with both pleasure and pain. "THE DEAL" by Anya Bast - Professional shill Cassidy is ready to experience a breathless rendezvous with her "friend with benefits." But when heproposes five delicious nights of sexy blackjack, the stakes have never been so high. (This is a tradesized paperback book. The bottom right cover is missing the corner about 1/2 and inch wide and an inch deep. But other than that there is nothing wrong with the book.)
- "THE AMEN TRAIL" by Sharon Sala (Letty and Eulis #2) - Can a prostitute and a town drunk escape their past to find happiness and redemption? Ex-prostitute, Leticia Murphy is hell-bent on redemption, even if it kills her. Eulis is not averse to turning over a new leaf, as well. If they presend to be a preacher and a "sister", will it be enough for salvation? (This is a paperback book. The back binding is split in a couple of spots, but so far the book is intact and readable.)
- "SLOW KILL" by Michael McGarrity (Kevin Kerney #9) - While visiting a California ranch, Santa Fe police chief Kevin Kerney stumbles upon the murder of hotel magnate Clifford Spalding. Spalding was definitely a marked man, considering the sordid characters in his life: his conniving wife, her shady lover and a deranged and bitter ex. But when the case is apparently solved, Kerney's investigation leads him to believe it's not the end of the story at all, just the beginning of a mystery rooted in the strange disappearance of Spalding's son thirty years before - and a secret that the old man may have taken to his grave. (This is a paperback book. The back cover is torn about an inch, but so far the book is intact and readable.)
- "GLITTER BABY" by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (Wynette, Texas #3) - Fleur Savagar is the most beautiful woman in the world...to everyone but herself. With her oversized hands and paddleboat feet, her streaky blond hair and funny green eyes, she lives a life filled with secrets that began before she was born. That was when her bewitching mother left home to find James Dean and met Errol Flynn instead. Now Fleur has to grow up quickly and life won't make that easy. Jake Koranda is both New York's most brillant playwright and Hollywood's hottest actor. Difficult, talented and tormented, he has no patience for international glamour girls, not even ones with beautiful bodies and smart-aleck mouths. But there's more to the Glitter Baby than shine and Fleur's tougher than Jake expects. Even with the odds stacked against her, she's fiercely determined to discover the woman she's destined to be. An ugly duckling who can't believe she's turned into a swan...A tough-guy movie star with a haunted past in a land of broken dreams, can two unlikely lovers trust their hearts? (This is a paperback book. The book seem to have gotten wet and a lot of pages are warped but there is no must odor and the book is intact and readable.)
- "MARCELLI PRINCESS" by Susan Mallery (The Marcelli Sisters of Pleasure Road #5) - A smart, independent woman with a gorgeous four-year-old son, Mia Marcelli lost her one true love. Four years ago, while working undercover for the CIA, she watched Diego, the father of her unborn child, perish before her very eyes - crumbling the world around her. But one morning she awakens to find Diego lying next to her, alive and well with an unbelievable confession: he is really Rafael, Prince of Calandria and he had been working covertly on the same mission when they met - his death had been staged. Utterly stunned, Mia is wary and delighted - she may have suffered a broken heart, but her breathtakingly handsome lover is back to reignite the passion that existed between them. Little does she know that Rafael has returned to give his newfound son a proper upbringing back in Calandria - even if it means seducing Mia into marriage. But when Rafael find s himself truly falling for this luscious beauty, he must decide between his royal duties and the woman who has claimed his heart. (This is a paperback book. The binding is split, but so far the book is intact and readable.)
- "THE WONDER OF YOUR LOVE" by Beth Wiseman - Katie Ann lost the love of her life, then God offers her a new beginning in Colorado. Katie Ann Stoltzfus lives in the small Amish community of Canaan, Colorado. At forty she is widowed and raising her first child. But baby Jonas will never know his father and Katie Ann wonders if her Heavenly Father hasn't forgotten about her as well. Is it really God's plan for her to be a single parent? Eli Detweiler has come to Canaan for a wedding and a long vacation. Having raised six children following the death of his young wife, Eli is finally an empty-nester. He's enjoying the slower pace of having no one to care for but himself. When Katie Ann and Eli meet there is an instant connection,. Yet as strong as the attraction is, they both acknowledge that a romance would never work. He is done parenting, while she has just begun. But as their friendship slowly blossoms into feelings that are as frightening as they are intoxicating, Katie Ann and Eli question if the plans they made for themselves are in line with God's plans. Can Katie Ann entrust her heart to another man and rediscover the wonder of God's love? (This is a trade-sized paperback book. The bottom of the pages at the front of the books appear to have gotten wet and are discolored, but so far the book is intact and readable.)
- "HEART OF THE FALCON" by Francis Ray (Falcon's of Texas #2) (Grayson's of New Mexico #2) - When dreams ignite...love has nowhere to run. Engineer Madelyn Taggert was accustomed to going after what she wanted. But she never expected that a chance encounter with family friend Daniel Falcon would lead to a passionate night together - or that after the special moments they'd shared, he could walk away without a single regret. Hurt and angry, Madelyn is making plans to get on with her life and fulfill new dreams, despite the newly-awakened desire she may deny, but can never resist. Handsome millionaire Daniel Falcon learned from his parents' stormy relationship that love wasn't always enough to hold a marriage together. For years he'd guarded himself against sudden passion and the demands of the heart. But now his best friend's sister has come into his life and suddenly Daniel has lost all control - consumed by the fiery hunger burning between them and the need to be joined forever with the beautiful woman he loves. (This is a paperback book. The back cover is ripped for just over 4 inches and it's taped. But the book is intact and readable.)
- QUILTS FROM AMERICA'S HEARTLAND STEP-BY-STEP DIRECTIONS FOR 35 TRADITIONAL QUILTS" - A Rodale Quilt Book - by Marianne Fons and Liz Porter
- "BREAKING SILENCE" by Linda Castillo (Kate Burkholder #3) - The Slabaugh family are model Amish farmers, prosperous and hardworking, with four children and a happy extended family. When the parents and an uncle are found dead in their barn, it appears to be a gruesome accident: methane-gas asphyxiation caused by a poorly ventilated cesspit. But in the course of a routine autopsy, the coroner discovers evidence of foul play. Who would want to make orphans of the Slabaugh children? And is this murder somehow related to a recent string of shocking hate crimes against the Amish? Kate is determined to bring the killer to justice. The state sends in agent John Tomasetti, with whom Kate has a long and complex relationship and together they search for the link between the crimes - and uncover a dark secret at work beneath the placid surface of this idyllic Amish community. (This is a trade-sized paperback book. The spine is broken in the middle of the book. But the book is intact and readable.)
- "SING" by Lisa T. Bergren (Homeward Trilogy #2) - Will they discover what it means to sing praises to God, even in the midst of loss? It's 1886 and the St. Clair are living out their dreams in three very different parts of the world - Paris, Brazil and Colorado. And while each has found a measure of success and joy, each is haunted by past sins and secrets. Odessa St. Clair McAllen has adapted well to life on her beautiful Colorado ranch, but nothing has prepared her for the devastation that the winter of 1886 brings. Far away in Paris, Moira St. Clair discovers she has been robbed by her manager and has fewer options than she imagined. Meanwhile, Dominic, working the boxing rings of South America, loses the wrong fight and ends up shanghaied by a frustrated sea captain. Can all three manage to find their way back to a reunion in Colorado...especially while haunted by a former menace who reemerges, bent on bringing each of them down? (This is a trade-sized paperback book. (The front cover is separated from the book. But the book is still intact and readable)
- "EDGE OF FOREVER" by Sherryl Woods - Dana Brantley had moved to sleepy River Glen to escape her traumatic past and find the peace she craved. Then a charming ten-year-old interrupted her solitude - and on the boy's heels came his handsome, insistent father. Passionate Nick Verone jeopardizing her privacy...and her heart. Nick was intrigued by Dana's elusiveness. How could a woman with so much love to give ignore the fires between them? He had to uncover the secrets that haunted her, but he walked a fine line between interest and intrusion. Would the truth push him over the edge and destroy their fragile union? (This is a older paperback book. (The front cover and some of the first pages are ripped at the bottom. But the book is still intact and readable)
- "CHAINS" by Shiloh Walker - They weren't friends. They weren't enemies. The only thing the three girls had in common was the high school they went to in Madison, Ohio - until one tragic night. Now, fifteen years later, they're returning home, where passion - and danger - await. They're coming back to Madison - and it won't be a happy reunion. There are three men, all dangerous in different ways. And when the women surrender their bodies to the heat, when they succumb to desire, they'll find the safety they desperately need. (This is a trade-sized paperback book. (The front and back covers covers are bent and some of the pages appear to have gotten wet at some point. But the book is still intact and readable)
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS REQUESTED MY FREE BOOKS! PLEASE CHECK BACK AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE A NUMBER OF UNPOSTABLES IN MY TO BE READ PILE THAT I'LL BE POSTING AS SOON AS I GET THEM READ
Last Edited on: 1/8/15 2:09 PM ET - Total times edited: 2