Visual Basic 6 Author:Steve Brown Learn Visual Basic programming quickly and effectively. Visual Basic 6 In Record Time offers clear, practical coverage of the Visual Basic environment, insightful instruction in the principles of Windows programming, and tested, easy-to-follow tutorials that let you quickly learn the language's essential skills. — Chart your own course and make l... more »earning Visual Basic fun! Each chapter focuses on a practical, real-world skill, so that you can read the book straight through, or skip subjects you already know, or even learn skills in the order that interests you.
* understanding object-oriented programming
* working with forms and controls
* understanding logic and program flow
* creating dialog boxes
* storing and retrieving data
* using variables, arrays, and constants
* programming for the Internet: ActiveX Documents, Dynamic HTML, and more!
* using DLLs and the Windows API
* working with ActiveX Data Objects to build client-server applications
* debugging your application
* compiling and distributing your application« less