Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Mystery & Thrillers

Topic: WOW --- December Already --- what are you reading???

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
beanie5 avatar
Standard Member medalBook Cover Image Group medalBook Data Correction Group medal
Date Posted: 12/30/2016 8:15 PM ET

Hi All --- If any of you are wishing for the latest Baldacci books featuring Puller and Decker they are on sale TODAY ONLY on Amazon for Kindle at $3.99.

Last Edited on: 12/30/16 8:17 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
geejay avatar
Geri (geejay) -
Member of the Month medalPBS Blog Contributor medal
Date Posted: 12/31/2016 5:30 AM ET

Happy New Year's!

ASJ avatar
Alice J. (ASJ) - ,
Standard Member medalMember of the Month medalFriend of PBS-Double Diamond medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 12/31/2016 8:30 AM ET

I have opened a new Mystey Swap

Mystery Fill in the Blanks

This swap will help those participating in mystery challenges fill in the blanks with their challenges. You do not need to participate in any challenge to take play in this swap.

beanie5 avatar
Standard Member medalBook Cover Image Group medalBook Data Correction Group medal
Date Posted: 12/31/2016 10:05 AM ET

Hello Dear Geri --- I was beginning to be concerned about you.  You had not listed the 40 books you read over Christmas.  So sorry to hear you were under the weather.  My Prednisone is, as usual, working on the asthma like a charm. 

Last night, thanks to the Prednisone, I was up until almost 2 a.m. finished the David Ashton book, "Nor Will He Sleep". It was a good read.  Some of the Scots language is a bit tricky, but most one can figure out by context.  No really sure what I will begin today.  In truth, I need to get my "Christmas", now a "New Year", letter in the mail to a few people. We will see how inspired I am to get that done!!

Was going to cousins tonight, but will be home with the babies instead. 

geejay avatar
Geri (geejay) -
Member of the Month medalPBS Blog Contributor medal
Date Posted: 12/31/2016 10:29 AM ET

Update for Becky.  I read 45 Kindled admit more than one was novella sized.  12 tree books on the lengthy side of the line.  Holding on to those since most fit a challenge.  I might began reading one tonight because I won't finish it.  wink

Typing on my ohone makes a mess!

Last Edited on: 12/31/16 10:31 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
beanie5 avatar
Date Posted: 12/31/2016 3:25 PM ET

I knew you would have a mighty list!!!  You read as many books in a month as I have this year.  It has been a slow reading year for me.  I think I am at about 80. 

vintagejoy avatar
Standard Member medalMember of the Month medalBook Cover Image Group medalBook Data Correction Group medalTour Guide Leader medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPBS Blog Contributor medal
Date Posted: 12/31/2016 3:40 PM ET

Happy New Year everyone!

Page: