Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Homeschoolers' Corner Homeschoolers' Corner

Topic: What a blessing Box o Books for our homeschool!

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
faith4jesus avatar
Subject: What a blessing Box o Books for our homeschool!
Date Posted: 8/23/2007 9:04 PM ET

I'm a new boxer and joined a few months ago for the Box o Books. I can't tell you what a blessing it's been for our family!

We are a homeschooling family and like most we are an one income family. Last year I bought a lot of the books for our homeschool off Ebay trying to save money but it still cost a lot. The reason why I bought them is well we LOVE BOOKS! lol My kids get so sad parting with their libary books. lol

This year I have used Box O Books for plan for our homeschool year. The books has started arrive this week and what a blessing it is!! We love it. The kids have been so excited seeing the boxes to door and so sad on days when no books arrive.

I'd love to trade with other homschooling parents. Just click my name and if you are a boxer let's trade! Beware though I have other trades going on right now and I've noticed at times some people will have their books still pending and others will request a book they have already asked for so I have to tell other people it's already requested. This has happened a lot I've noticed when I have more than one trade going on.

What a great place Paperback Swap is for us homeschoolers!!!

Ashley

hsmom2017 avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 8/24/2007 8:02 AM ET

It's wonderful that BoB has been such a blessing for your family!