introduced August, 2008.
The Member Homepage is the page you will see if you click Home in the top toolbar of any page on the site when you are logged into your account. It is different from the Homepage that shows when you are not logged in.
What to do on the Member Homepage?
- Choose your favorite book genres.
- These can be edited at any time from the Edit Book Genres button on the Homepage, or from within your Account Settings.
- After you have done this, the display at the top of your Member Homepage will show you recently-Posted, available books in your selected genres. Click the buttons on left or right to "slide" the books in and out of view. This will automatically refresh as books are posted.
- Choosing favorite genres will also make your Friend Similarity Index more accurate (read more about this in Similarity Index).
- Browse (and order) newly-posted available books in all genres.
- Click the buttons on left or right to "slide" the books in and out of view. This will automatically refresh as books are posted.
- Read recent book reviews on the lower left--these also update automatically.
- Check the New Member Spotlight on the lower right, to "meet" a new member who has posted books.
Your transactions and all your account activities are still on your My Account page, accessible from the top of any page on the site: Click My Account in the grey bar at the top of the site to be taken directly to your My Account main page.