Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Religion & Spirituality

Topic: 3 Things to Think About

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
vmachapy avatar
Friend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 8/1/2007 10:12 PM ET

unholyblackdeath has 2 for 1 credits or 6 for 2 credits Christian books on his bookshelf. http://unholyblackdeath.paperbackswap.com/profile/

Last Edited on: 8/1/07 10:12 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
TheSampleLady avatar
Date Posted: 8/8/2007 7:53 PM ET

William said: Her point that religion (the earth is 6000 years old) should be taught in place of science (the earth is billions of years old) was a clear sign of this.  People need to be highly qualified to teach children.

The beauty of educating our children at home is that we are not required to deviate from our beliefs. We teach (the collective) your worldview as a theory. We teach creation as what we know to be the truth, backed up by the Holy Bible. If, at the end of days, we're proven wrong, what harm has come of us being good? If, at the end of days, we are right, well, we already know what will come of those who doubted.

The beauty of the internet is that now I can walk away from this discussion and not let what comes next interfere with my highly qualified life.

In His Name,

meowysmiles avatar
Date Posted: 8/30/2007 5:41 PM ET

I thought this post was funny too : )

meowysmiles

Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 9/3/2007 11:45 AM ET

You do realize that a board about Religion and Spirituality is not only filled with Christians, right??

Page: