Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: 74 AUDIO BOOKS ON CD ON MY SHELF. BUY 2 GET 2 FREE. $3 CREDITS AVAILABLE.

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
sasssy25 avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Subject: 74 AUDIO BOOKS ON CD ON MY SHELF. BUY 2 GET 2 FREE. $3 CREDITS AVAILABLE.
Date Posted: 3/25/2024 12:07 AM ET

I currently have 74 audio books on CD on my bookshelf. Order 2 and choose 2 more free. I have listened to every one. Adding more as I listen to them.

Also have 12 credits (more on the way) for sale for the required $3 each. I check in multiple times daily and use this money to help cover postage. Thank you!

Last Edited on: 5/1/24 5:04 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
sasssy25 avatar
Date Posted: 3/31/2024 4:44 PM ET

I'm down to 65 audio books on CD on my bookshelf. Get your order in now!

I currently have 71 audio books on CD on my bookshelf. Order 2 and choose your 3rd free. I have listened to every one. Adding more as I listen to them.

Also have 25 credits (more on the way) for sale for the required $3 each. I check in multiple times daily, and use this money to help cover postage. Thank you!

Last Edited on: 4/3/24 5:30 PM ET - Total times edited: 5
sasssy25 avatar
Date Posted: 4/3/2024 5:34 PM ET

Added new audio books on CD to my bookshelf! Order 2 and choose your 3rd free. I have listened to every one. Adding more as I listen to them. Also see my listing in the WL Multiples thread (not eligible to deals).

I have 25 credits (with more on the way) for sale for the required $3 each. I check in multiple times daily, and use this money to help cover postage. Thank you!

Last Edited on: 4/3/24 5:34 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
sasssy25 avatar
Date Posted: 4/5/2024 1:33 PM ET

Added new audio books on CD to my bookshelf! Order 2 and choose your 3rd free. I have listened to every one. Adding more as I listen to them. Also see my listing in the WL Multiples thread (not eligible to deals).

I have 27 credits for sale for the required $3 each. I check in multiple times daily, and I use this money to help cover postage. Thank you!

sasssy25 avatar
Date Posted: 4/8/2024 10:16 PM ET

I added new audio books on CD to my bookshelf! I currently have 67. Order 2 and choose your 3rd free. I have listened to every one. Adding more as I listen to them. Also see my listing in the WL Multiples thread (not eligible to deals, but add them to your order).

I have 12 credits left for sale for the required $3 each. I check in multiple times daily, and I use this money to help cover postage. Thank you!

sasssy25 avatar
Date Posted: 4/15/2024 2:19 PM ET

I added new audio books on CD to my bookshelf!
I currently have 68. Order 2 and choose your 3rd free.
I have listened to every one. Adding more as I listen to them. Also see my listing in the WL Multiples thread
(not eligible to deals, but add them to your order).

I have 12 credits left for sale for the required $3 each. I check in multiple times daily, and I use this money to help cover postage. Thank you!

Last Edited on: 4/15/24 2:20 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
sasssy25 avatar
Date Posted: 4/22/2024 1:11 AM ET

I added more new audio books on CD to my bookshelf! Order 2 and choose your 3rd free. I have listened to every one. Adding more as I listen to them. Also see my listing in the WL Multiples thread (not eligible to deals, but add them to your order).

I have 12 credits (more on the way) left for sale for the required $3 each. I check in multiple times daily, and I use this money to help cover postage. Thank you!

Last Edited on: 4/22/24 11:50 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
sasssy25 avatar
Date Posted: 5/1/2024 1:08 AM ET

I added more new audio books on CD to my bookshelf! Now 74 audiobooks to choose from. Order 2 and choose 2 more FREE! I have listened to every one. Adding more as I listen to them. Also see my listing in the WL Multiples thread (not eligible to deals, but add them to your order).

I have 18 credits (more on the way) for sale for the required $3 each. I check in multiple times daily, and I use this money to help cover postage. Thank you!

Last Edited on: 5/1/24 8:47 PM ET - Total times edited: 1