3 for 1 AND you can order one from my regular bookshelf AND then get two of anything from this list for free. I really want to move some books.
Order one book from my bookshelf and then tell me which two below you want for free!
- The Berenstain Bear Scouts Meet Bigpaw (Berenstain Bear Scouts)
- The Book of Cancer Prevention: Foods, Lifestyles & Medical Care to Keep you Healthy :: Prevention Magazine Health Books
- Call of the Wild (A Watermill Classic) :: Jack London
- The Curse of the Mummy's Tomb (Goosebumps, No 5) :: R. L. Stine
- The Dance of Anger: A Woman's Guide to Changing the Patterns of Intimate Relationships :: Harriet Lerner
- Double Trouble (Rocket Power) :: Steven Banks
- An Exceptional View of Life: Written & Illustrated by Children with Diasabilities :: Children with Disabilities
- Harvey'S Missing (Silhouette Romance, No 712) :: Simon Webb
- Hugs for Kids: Stories, Sayings, and Scriptures to Encourage and Inspire (Hugs) :: Mary Hollingsworth (Hardcover)
- LESSONS IN LOVE: RIVER HEIGHTS #6 (River Heights, No 6) :: Carolyn Keene
- Project Farcry :: Pauline Ashwell (Hardcover)
- Shakespeare Alive!
- Superfudge (Yearling Books (Paperback)) :: Judy Blume
- Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing (A Dell Yearling Book) :: Judy Blume
- Taltos :: Anne Rice
- Thoroughbred #26 Sterling's Second Chance (Thoroughbred) :: Joanna Campbell
- The Vampire Lestat (Vampire Chronicles, Book II) :: Anne Rice
- You'Ve Been Away All Summer :: Sheila Hayes
I also have a couple of unpostables that you can choose for a freebie:
The Rules - A bit water stained - but still perfectly readable.
The Way of the Shaman - Front cover beat up but still perfectly readable.
Last Edited on: 8/9/07 4:19 PM ET - Total times edited: 1