Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Questions about PaperBackSwap Questions about PaperBackSwap

Topic: Anyone except me having trouble logging in?

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medalBox-O-Books medalFriend of PBS-Gold medalPrintable Postage medal
Subject: Anyone except me having trouble logging in?
Date Posted: 5/24/2023 2:57 PM ET

I could not get on with Chrome. After multiple attempts, I went on Opera and got on. 

Patouie avatar
Standard Member medalMember of the Month medalBook Cover Image Coordinator medalBook Data Approver medalTour Guide Asst. Coord. medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPBS Cruise Attendee medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 5/26/2023 2:18 AM ET

I haven't had problems on Firefox. When I do, I clear cookies and usually get right back in.

IlliniAlum83 avatar
Standard Member medalPBS Cruise Attendee medal
Date Posted: 7/12/2023 11:46 AM ET

I'm being asked to login twice when I get on even though the first login attempt has correct info.

Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medalBox-O-Books medalFriend of PBS-Gold medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 7/25/2023 5:06 PM ET

Whoops! I must be a jinx to this site. I could not get on earlier today. When I went to one of the standard sites that check, they said it was down for everyone. Don't know if anyone else had problems. 

rebeccam avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 7/25/2023 6:06 PM ET

I haven't had any problems with the site today. I've been on the site all day in between chores and other tasks.

Last Edited on: 7/25/23 6:07 PM ET - Total times edited: 1