Name: Kristi H. (sakura)
Total Recipes: 4
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Farenheit. Grease a cookie sheet with cooking oil spray or margarine
2. Peel the apple with a vegtable peeler.
3. Cut the apple into quarters.
4. Cut the core from each one, then chop them all into little pieces.
5. Sift the flour and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
6. Rub in the margarine. Stir in the sugar.
8. Add the apple and milk. Make a ball of dough.
9. Roll out the ball of dough until it's a circle about 1 inch thick. Cut it into 8 pieces. Put them on the cookie sheet.
10. Brush with milk. Bake it for 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
I found this recipe in a book called Starting Cooking. It was easy to make and it tasted delicious!