Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Questions about PaperBackSwap Questions about PaperBackSwap

Topic: Our own book lists

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
IlliniAlum83 avatar
Standard Member medalPBS Cruise Attendee medal
Subject: Our own book lists
Date Posted: 8/3/2020 11:42 PM ET

I have but two lists and cant seem to figure out how to move books around despite the appearance of two ways to do it.   I can delete books I have received easily, but cant seem to move the order around. The arrows dont seem to work at all. I can change the number in the box but they wont save despite there being a save button to click at the bottom. 

Cathy avatar
Cathy A. (Cathy) - ,
Date Posted: 8/4/2020 2:12 PM ET

It's not working for me either. I'll send in feedback, but you might want to do the same. A problem that's affecting multiple users may get a higher priority.

IlliniAlum83 avatar
Standard Member medalPBS Cruise Attendee medal
Date Posted: 8/5/2020 6:30 PM ET

Thanks for the suggestion, Cathy. 

virgosun avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 8/14/2020 4:18 PM ET

Jeanne, the only way I can change the order of the books on my lists is to type in the number, then click the move button. I don't mess with the arrows because those never work for me. Click save.

Sometimes, after changing the number in the box and clicking move, the numbers are wrong (i.e. the list begins at 2). When that happens, I click Save then begin again. That usually fixes that numbering issue.