Brazil - Lonely Planet Author:Regis St. Louis, Andrew Draffen, Molly Green, Thomas Kohnstamm Sunbathe in Tambaba, float down the Amazon on a riverboat or dance to pulsing axé in Salvador -- whatever your dreams, live them in Brazil. Explore its pristine beaches, steamy jungles and music-filled cities with our inspirational guide, which takes you from Rio's unrivaled nightlife to the Pantanal's spectacular wildlife without... more » missing a beat.
• JOIN THE PARTY - expanded Carnaval chapter packed with insider tips on Rio's bacchanal, plus details on year-round festivals throughout the country
• BE INSPIRED - wander the cobblestone streets of Ouro Preto, spy dolphins on the Rio Negro and hike beside waterfalls in lush national parks
• FIND YOUR WAY with more than 150 maps, nearly double the number of any other Brazil guide
• SLEEP SOUNDLY - accommodations for every budget, from beachfront pousadas to glitzy Ipanema hotels
• TALK THE TALK - order a meal or make new friends with our easy-to-use language chapter« less