Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: **Buying or Selling Book Credits? READ THIS FIRST**

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
bibliofiend60 avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 3/2/2022 10:00 PM ET

Adrienne, I think you may have touched on a possible solution. I am *always* looking for additional books when something on my waiting list comes up. I know it's better if we can spend $6, on 2 books, than $3 on one. But a lot of times, I can't find a second book on someone's list. I bet that the PTB don't want to make it a rule, either. 

But maybe there's an idea somehow to make it better for us all, by making the site a 2-book minimum, unless - I dunno - traders agree not to. I know that since I always look for multiples, more than once I have gone after one book, and wound up requesting 20! But then the PO gets involved. :-(

JRS75 avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Subject: PBS now sells credits for $3.95 each
Date Posted: 5/23/2023 9:15 AM ET

Just noticed this & not sure how long it's been in affect.  Will the $3 minimum be upped for member sales as well?

bibliofiend60 avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: And now...
Date Posted: 6/21/2023 6:37 PM ET

I'm shipping off my first lot of books in a while, and have found that the cost has just continued to increase! 

1 book   $3.65

1 book (slightly larger) $4.35

3 books  $5.05

I think something is going to have to change, but I don't know that it will. At this rate, these increases are going to kill PBS. :-( 

Page: