Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
||Cookies & Bars
||2 / 10
2 rolls - Prepackaged chocolate chip cookie dough
2/3 cup - sugar
2 8oz - blocks of cream cheese
1 tbs - vanilla
1 - egg
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Lightly grease 13 x 9 baking dish.
3. Press one roll of cookie dough into pan. Be sure to completely cover bottom of pan.
4. Cream together sugar, cream cheese, vanilla and egg.
5. Spread evenly over cookie dough.
6. Crumble remaining roll of cookie dough over cream cheese mixture. (This will give a marble like appearance once baked.
7. Bake at 350° for 35-45 mins (depending on oven). Brownies are done when cream cheese mixture turns a golden brown and toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 30 mins on counter top. Place uncovered for 2-3 hours in refridge allowing brownies to set.
8. Slice and serve!!!
This is my faithful standby for potluck dinners. I never have any left to bring home.