Search - List of Books by David Remnick
"98% of the people who get the magazine say they read the cartoons first - and the other 2% are lying." -- David Remnick
David Remnick (born October 29, 1958) is an American journalist, writer, and magazine editor. As a reporter for the Washington Post, he also served as the paper's Moscow correspondent. He won a Pulitzer Prize in 1994 for his book The Last Days of the Soviet Empire. He has been editor of The New Yorker magazine since 1998. He has edited several collections of writings from The New Yorker and in 1999, he was named "Editor of the Year" by Advertising Age. Mr. Remnick is also on the New York Public Library's board of trustees.
Early Life and Family more
Career at the Washington Post more
Total Books: 47
Career at the New Yorker more