easiest pork ribs
||1 / 10
||1hr 30 min
3 lbs - boneless pork country style ribs - NOT RIB ENDS
1 bottle - kraft hickory smoke barbecue sauce
- heat oven to 350*
- line a pyrex baking dish (9 x 13 is usually ideal) with aluminum foil
- place ribs in baking dish.
- cover ribs with 1/2 bottle of bbq sauce - coat both sides
- add a little water - about 1/4 cup to bottom of baking dish
- cook for 45 min
- remove from oven and coat exposed side with bbq sauce, flip, coat newly exposed side then return to oven
- cook for another 45 min
- cook white rice during this time
when you remove the ribs from the oven take the baking dish straight to the table and set on potholders or trivets. place a spoon in for the juices to be used as gravy. can also just pour juices into their own bowl and put ribs on a plate. the gravy is FANTASTIC on rice as well over the ribs.
this is a family favorite. Dh and all his friends and family beg me to make this regularly. My mom taught it to me as a quick, easy, simple meal to cook. you can get other things done while the ribs are in for the first 45 min.
use the country style, boneless ribs. use the ones with the lighter color meat. The darker meat rib ends do not come out tasting as good for some reason.