Eat Right For Your Baby : The Individualized Guide to Fertility and Maximum Health During Pregnancy, Nursing, and Your Baby's First Year
Eat Right For Your Baby The Individualized Guide to Fertility and Maximum Health During Pregnancy Nursing and Your Baby's First Year Author:Peter J. D'Adamo, Catherine Whitney It's what we've all been waiting for. Four blood types, four diets, four plans for overcoming obstacles to having a healthy pregnancy and child. Eat Right 4 (for) Your Baby provides blood-type specific diet, exercise, and supplement prescriptions for fertility, prenatal care, pregnancy, nursing, postpartum, and the vital first year of a c... more »hild's life.
This is a complete, easy-to-use guide that every health-conscious parent-to-be should have.
* Blood-Type Super Foods and protocols to aid conception and foster a healthy pregnancy
* Which blood types are chemically incompatible, increasing the risk of infertility and miscarriage, and what you can do about it
* A guide for dads-eating right for their type to increase their fertility
* How eating right for your blood type can increase fertility and reduce the chance of miscarriage
* Blood-type diet strategies to maximize health and fetal nutrition in each trimester
* How to overcome common pregnancy side effects including morning sickness, varicose veins, and food cravings
* Blood-type susceptibilities to serious conditions-high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, toxemia-and tactics for preventing them
AFTER THE BIRTH
* Which blood types are most susceptible to postpartum depression, and how to avoid it
* Blood-type strategies for getting back in shape after the birth of your baby
* How to use the blood-type diet to increase the supply and quality of breast milk
* Adapting the blood-type diet to the special needs of your breast-feeding baby
* Blood-type-specific infant formula recipes if you can't nurse