Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Questions about PaperBackSwap Questions about PaperBackSwap

Topic: Failing to add a TBR book— SOLVED

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
IlliniAlum83 avatar
Standard Member medalPBS Cruise Attendee medal
Subject: Failing to add a TBR book— SOLVED
Date Posted: 2/1/2022 4:58 PM ET

It's been a long while since I've had this problem so wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing it. I am trying to add an independently published book to my TBR. The site initially 'finds' the book, it appears for 1-2 seconds offereing me the button to add it to my TBR list, but before I can click on it, the site comes back with the message that the book couldn't be found.

Last Edited on: 2/2/22 5:40 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Advertisement avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 2/1/2022 5:10 PM ET

If you provide the details of the book you are trying to add, I could give it a try.  Any reason not to share the details?

vintagejoy avatar
Standard Member medalMember of the Month medalBook Cover Image Group medalBook Data Correction Group medalTour Guide Leader medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 2/2/2022 4:08 PM ET

Jeanne, try searching for the book by title or author, not just using ISBN.  Just a thought (and probably a poor one.)

IlliniAlum83 avatar
Standard Member medalPBS Cruise Attendee medal
Date Posted: 2/2/2022 5:38 PM ET

Thanks for suggestions. I did a 'search' by title and the book showed up.......and it says it's on my TBR even though the error msg was saying ' not found'.