Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Mystery & Thrillers

Topic: Goldy Bear cozies

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
ccwriter avatar
Friend of PBS-Silver medal
Subject: Goldy Bear cozies
Date Posted: 7/31/2007 1:41 PM ET

Can some please tell me, when I check the titles here, some have things after the title like "18 c" or "23 c" but on Stop, You're Killing Me none of the books have any of these extensions to the title.  What do they mean?  Thanks.

bookaddicted avatar
Standard Member medalPBS Blog Contributor medal
Date Posted: 7/31/2007 2:11 PM ET

Here's her website, listing all her books.   http://www.dianemottdavidson.com/index.html

I am thinking that it may have something to do with the publisher. He books used to be put out by Bantam. Now she is with Harper Collins. Maybe when they do re-issues they are numbering the books? Best guess I have.

ccwriter avatar
Friend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 7/31/2007 2:30 PM ET

I've looked at the website, but I still can't decipher what the extensions on titles mean.  Check the list of her books available here and see if you can figure it out.

Hope you're having a great day, CM!!  Love, love, love Rooster's welcome mat!

kijero avatar
Date Posted: 8/15/2007 3:41 PM ET

Have one of her books on my shelf. Am willing to make deals check them out:)

24girl avatar
Date Posted: 8/15/2007 8:48 PM ET

That's weird. I have no idea what is is and those ISBN's don't even work on Amazon.?.?.?

JML avatar
Judith L. (JML) - ,
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 9/23/2007 5:57 PM ET

This is something I've noticed as a book data corrector.  I think they refer to certain ways for packing the books: 18c may be for an eighteen copy prepack, which I assume is the way a bookstore may order 18 books from the publisher.  I believe these should not be in the system, if you find one, please notify R&R on the illegal postings (I don't think that's what it actually called, I hope you get the gist) in the Club Members' Thoughts thread and they will remove it when they can. 

vintagejoy avatar
Standard Member medalMember of the Month medalBook Cover Image Group medalBook Data Correction Group medalTour Guide Leader medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPBS Blog Contributor medal
Date Posted: 9/24/2007 5:28 AM ET

I have just started reading her newest book, Sweet Revenge, which I will be posting soon.  This is a new book being added to the system, so hopefully it will help everyone on the wish list get to read it a little sooner.  :)