Grandma's Best Creamy Relish Dip * Low fat*
||Dips & Spreads
||1 / 10
||Refrigerate 2 hous
1 8 oz - *Fat Free or Low Fat* cream cheese
1/4 cup - Zesty Ketchup (Plain works fine)
1/4 cup - Sweet Pickle Relish
1/4 TEAS - Dried Minced Onion
This is not really frozen (just refrigerated).
- Soften the cream cheese at room temperature in a medium size mixing bowl. (It should be easy to stir).
- Stir in 1/4 cup of ketchup .
- Add the sweet pickle relish.
- Thoroughly str in the mixed onion, making sure it's mixed well.
- Put into a covered contained. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Serves 8.
- Serve with crackers or can also be used as a spread on small pieces of sliced rye.
*This is a really good snack for people watching Fat intake*