Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Questions about PaperBackSwap Questions about PaperBackSwap

Topic: Great Shipping Solution

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: Great Shipping Solution
Date Posted: 9/4/2007 7:43 PM ET

This was prompted by the "too much tape" thread over in the CMT forum:

This Ebay seller has what I have found to be the ultimate PBS shipping solution. You only need tape to affix the shipping label, the envelope has self-seal. It's waterproof, it adds no weight to the package (which bubble mailers sometimes do), and it's easy to open - just run a pair of scissors down the end of it. You only need a couple of strips of tape to attach the label, so you don't go through rolls of tape so fast.

I can vouch for this particular seller - she is fast and efficient. She also has 100% positive feedback in over fifty THOUSAND sales. I've gotten 2 shipments from her in 24 hours which is an amazing turn-around time. And her prices can't be beat. I like to buy her 3 sizes in 25 count each package - you get one batch big enough for 2 mass market paperbacks, one big enough for 2 full sized books, and one big enough for just about anything oversized. And it is amazing how much you can stuff into them.

Link