Green Bean and Ham Stew
||3 / 10
2 pounds - fresh green beans
1/2 package - fresh mushrooms
1 pound - ham, cubed
1 package - grape tomatoes
1 cup - tomato juice (more or less to taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Clean and snap fresh green beans.
2. Place in Dutch oven and cover with water.
3. Add ham, tomato juice and spices. Cook over medium heat approx. 20 minutes or until beans are mostly done.
4. Add cleaned mushrooms and tomatoes.
5. Continue to cook until tomatoes split their skin and beans are fully cooked.
This can also be done with everything canned. Just omit tomato juice and salt.