So here's the deal. Daughter just announced that she is coming home for Christmas -- and bringing Boyfriend with her. I have been using her bedroom for book storage for a year. Now I have less than two months to find a path to her bed!
Here is my list of Unpostables, and what is wrong with them. I will gladly add one or two to any book order from my bookshelf. If you have a kid in college, I will gladly make a 2-for-1 deal. If you have two kids in college, I'll make a 3-for-1 deal. If you have three or more kids in college, I will bow down and worship you!
My Unpostables. Will include with any book from my bookshelf.
- Master of Falconhurst (cover taped on. Book looks beat. Then again, every copy I've ever seen from this series looks beat)
- The BlackArrow by Robert Lewis Stevenson (hardback, tanned pages)
- Merryvale Girls in the Country (hardback, just generally an old,used book)
- Extra Kill by Dell Shannon (slightly tanned, well-used paperback)
- One Foot in Heaven by Hartzell Spence (hardback, just generally an old, used book)
- Roget's College Thesaurus (well-used paperback)
- Deepwater by Matthew Jones (great condition. Advance Uncorrected Bound Galleys)
- Here is Your War by Ernie Pyle (very beat up, but thought a veteran might like it)
- Trapped in the Iceby RugthHarden (kids book. Cover has wear/tears, but thought someone might be interested in it)
- The Brady Bunch #3 Count Up To Blast-Down by William Johnston (beat-up cover)
- The Key to Rebecca by Ken Follett (cover held on with tape)
- Riverwind the Plainsman by Thompson & Carter (a Dragon Lance book. Cover is taped together)
- The Peter Prescription by Dr. Lawrence Peter (can't find an ISBN number, from 1972)
- Wind of Promise by Dorothy Garlock (pages are starting to fall out, as is the lady's chest on the front cover)
- Fit for Life by Harvey & Marilyn Diamond (nothing wrong with it, too many copies posted & I want to get rid of it)
No pets except fish and teenage boys. No smoking.