Michelle. I don't have a problem getting all my PBS emails.
This is from the Help Center:
If you think you are not getting your PBS emails...
A reliable email connection with PBS is crucial to managing your account.
- We have intermittent trouble with some email servers "holding" PBS emails, or treating them as "spam".
- This is most common with yahoo and hotmail, but it can happen with other email servers also.
- We have inquired into this repeatedly, and have never received a good explanation for this.
- After holding PBS emails for a while, sometimes an email server will dump a bunch of outdated PBS emails into email inboxes, and sometimes they just won't be delivered at all.
This is what we recommend if you suspect you are not receiving all of your PBS emails:
- Check your Club Communications file to see what emails PBS has sent to you:
- Click My Account in the toolbar at the top of the site
- Click the "Club Communications" link in the yellow bar at the top of the My Account page.
- Here you will see all messages sent from between PBS to your User Email address during the last 45 days.
- If you find items in your Club Communications file which you never received in your email inbox:
- you may need to adjust your spam filters
- you should check to be sure that "email@example.com" and "firstname.lastname@example.org" are on your list of "safe" or "accepted" senders for your email account.
- Look at your list of "blocked" senders; if either of the two email addresses above appear there, remove them from the "blocked" list.
If this does not work:
- You should contact your email provider to find out why your PBS emails aren't getting through.
- You should consider choosing another email address to receive your PBS emails while the matter is getting sorted out.