The Intrepid Travelers Complete Desk Reference
The Intrepid Travelers Complete Desk Reference Author:Sally Scanlon, Sally Scanlon, Kelly Monaghan A comprehensive travel industry reference for travel agnets and frequent travelers who book their own travel.
What is a funnel flight? If you're flying into AUA, where are you going?
The answers to these and thousands of other questions will be found in The Intrepid Traveler's Complete Desk Reference, an indispensable reference work for the independent travel agent, students of travel, or dedicated travelers who want to know more about the industry. Here you'll find essential industry information a travel agent uses everyday:
* The three-letter airport codes you need to research fares and make bookings.
* Toll-free phone numbers for hundreds of suppliers.
* Web sites for travel agents.
* Complete listings of travel organizations and publications.
* Up-to-date visa and passport information.
* Time zones around the world at a glance.
* A complete glossary of travel-related terms, abbreviations, and acronyms.
* Hundreds of sources of FREE travel information.