Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: All Kids Paperbacks 3 for 1

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
tattookitty avatar
Subject: All Kids Paperbacks 3 for 1
Date Posted: 10/19/2007 11:02 AM ET

Thanks to everyone, I'm suspending this offer for the time being! I won't be around to deal with it this weekend, so it's best I just wait to do this again until Monday.

If you already have a pending order, it will be processed... however, as of 2:15EST I'm no longer offering the freebies to any new orders.

I'll post again Monday when I'm reopening the offer.

Thanks all!

Last Edited on: 10/19/07 2:13 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 10/19/2007 11:49 AM ET

I ordered Junie B, 1st Grader at Last.  I would like Junie B - Little Monkey Business and 1st grader Cheater Pants for my freebies.

Thanks for the deal!

Janet

Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 10/19/2007 12:03 PM ET

Hi Nicole!

Ordered: ~Junie B Jones and Some Sneaky Peeky Spying ~Junie B Jones and the Yucky Blucky Fruitcake ~Junie B Jones Love Handsome Warren ~The Teeny Tiny Woman

Freebies: ~Amelia Bedilia ~Amber the Orange Fairy ~Junie B First Grader: Toothless Wonder ~Junie B First Grader: Shipwrecked ~Junie B First Grader: Boss of Lunch ~Junie B Jones Smells Something Fishy ~Junie B Jones is Captain Field Day ~Junie B Jones is a Beauty Shop Guy

Thanks again!!!

Thank you so much for the awesome deal I could hardly control myself on you Shelf!!!

tattookitty avatar
Date Posted: 10/19/2007 12:22 PM ET

You're quite welcome! I told my daughter she couldn't get any more books until she had room for them, which meant cleaning out her bookshelf. Keep an eye out, we'll be adding tons more in the next week or so! 

All the credits from these are for my little voracious reader, so shop away!

RockStarGirl avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 10/19/2007 12:24 PM ET

Hi! I ordered Pokemon: Secrets of the Ball and Dinosaurs Before Dark.   For my freebies, I would like: Pirates Past Noon Nighty-Nightmare Howliday Inn Knight at Dawn Thanks for the deal! Amanda :)

momofzandc avatar
Date Posted: 10/19/2007 12:35 PM ET

Hi!

I ordered Ramona and her mother and would love Beezus and Ramona and Ramona Quimby age 8 as the freebies!! Thanks so much for the deal. 

Stacelito avatar
Date Posted: 10/19/2007 1:01 PM ET

HI! Thanks for the deal! I ordered Fern the Green Fairy and would love to have the Nancy Drew Notebook:Slumber Party Secret and Bargain for Francis. I checked all the other posts and am VERY impressed that you've updated your bookself! I was nervous that someone had already requested FERN...But it was available!

Stacey

tattookitty avatar
Date Posted: 10/19/2007 1:20 PM ET

"Hi! I ordered Pokemon: Secrets of the Ball and Dinosaurs Before Dark.   For my freebies, I would like: Pirates Past Noon Nighty-Nightmare Howliday Inn Knight at Dawn Thanks for the deal! Amanda :)"

Hi Amanda.. I PM'd you about this -- your request never came through on my end, so I didn't remove the other books yet. I'm just trying to be fair to others.. so if you still want those, check them again.

Thanks!

To anybody else, I'm heading to the PO around 3:30 EST, so anything ordered before then will absolutely go out in today's mail.

KB9NIY avatar
Date Posted: 10/19/2007 1:30 PM ET

Hi I just ordered Drip drop and would like your remaining 2 Junie B Jones books.

Cindy

Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 10/19/2007 1:34 PM ET

I ordered one Abby Hayes book and I would like the other two as my freebies.  Thanks!  I PM'ed you!

KB9NIY avatar
Date Posted: 10/19/2007 1:54 PM ET

Hi I found 3 more,  trying to get the girls into reading. Ordered the dinosor book and would like the Kiss for Little Bear and Leo book. Cindy 

RockStarGirl avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 10/19/2007 4:47 PM ET

Hi Amanda.. I PM'd you about this -- your request never came through on my end, so I didn't remove the other books yet. I'm just trying to be fair to others.. so if you still want those, check them again. Nicole, it takes an hour for an order to show up to allow for "buyer's remorse".  Usually if you check your bookshelf after someone tells you they have ordered, those books will show up as removed or pending.  I ordered at 12:24 and you posted at 1:20, so the hour wasn't up yet.

Edited to add: You may want to remove The Knight at Dawn from your shelf since that was one of the freebies I picked.  :)

Last Edited on: 10/19/07 4:49 PM ET - Total times edited: 1