Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Hidden Gems Hidden Gems

Topic: Looking for this book:The Filipinos Fight for Freedom. Help please...

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
miamirn avatar
Limited Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Subject: Looking for this book:The Filipinos Fight for Freedom. Help please...
Date Posted: 12/23/2019 8:51 AM ET

LOOKING FOR THIS BOOK in ANY shape!!

The Filipinos Fight for Freedom True History of the Filipino People During Their 400 Years' Struggle
Author: Jose Rizal, Apolinario Mabini

ISBN-13: 9780404548148
ISBN-10: 0404548148

Thanks!

Sherry avatar
Standard Member medalTour Guide medal
Date Posted: 2/5/2020 1:11 PM ET

I'm helping set up a book sale at our local library soon....I'll be sure to look for it smiley

miamirn avatar
Date Posted: 2/7/2020 9:12 AM ET

SHERRY:

Thanks!!  smileyheart

mistyks avatar
Date Posted: 9/23/2021 12:07 PM ET

The Filipinos Fight For Freedom: True History of the Filipino People During Their 400Years' Struggle by Jose Rizal, Apolinario Mabini, et al. 

June 1, 1933

Hardcover

Out of Print--Limited Availability.

Wow!!! That is an old book! I found this info on Amazon site. Not much chance that I will find it in Kansas, I suppose, but you never know? I will try to keep this in mind. Good luck!

Last Edited on: 9/23/21 12:15 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medalBox-O-Books medalFriend of PBS-Gold medal
Date Posted: 2/3/2022 2:13 PM ET

I have been nosing around on the internet to see if I could find this to buy but no luck.  (I was former head of book selection for my local system so have some experience locating books)  No luck and my guess is , if you found it, it would be expensive, though you never know.  However, there is one way you could possibly get access to a copy. Pull up the website worldcat.org and put in the name of the book.  You can see what libraries it is at.  There are a few listed, mostly universities and special collections.  I don't know if the ones listed are available by library interloan services--where your local library requests it from another library for a week or more.  They may be in special cvollections and not available for loan but you could check. Good luck!