Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Homeschoolers' Corner Homeschoolers' Corner

Topic: lots of ACE Paces !! free to someone who can use them!!

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
strwbryfairie avatar
Subject: lots of ACE Paces !! free to someone who can use them!!
Date Posted: 3/23/2010 2:39 PM ET

I have lots of ACE Paces for grades 2, 6, 7, and 9-11.  I to many to list right now, but am willing to mail them to someone who can use them!!  I also have all of the score keys for the 6 and up grades.  I know there are some that are for 5th grade as well, but not sure how many.  If you are looking for certain ones, or just any for future teaching, its a good deal.  Let me know if you are looking for any special ones and i will check my box and see if I have them. Just figured since I finally found them that I would list them here and give everyone a chance for some free goodies!!

wifeandmommie avatar
Date Posted: 3/26/2010 2:23 PM ET

we could really use at least the 2nd grade Paces as our daughter will be skipping a lot of the 1st grade Paces we just bought her according to the diagnostic test.  I sent you a PM

Generic Profile avatar
Subject: 6-7 grade Paces
Date Posted: 3/28/2010 6:05 PM ET

We could use the 6-7 grade Paces if still available. My daughter is going into 5th but on the Higher End and could start the 6th grade ones soon I would think.

I am sending you a PM

Thanks
Stephanie

Generic Profile avatar
Subject: high school paces
Date Posted: 4/4/2010 1:58 PM ET

HI

I just joined, and found your post!   I know someone who could use the high school Paces  if you still have them.  My daughter's best friend was in our homeschool association, and is leaving California for Texas. Dad has been out of work for a looooong time and found a job out of state ( Very sad girls! ) Her mom will be continuing her home schooling and could use the high school paces and score keys. I'll send you a PM

Thanks!! and Happy Easter!

Karen Miller

Last Edited on: 4/4/10 2:02 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Generic Profile avatar
Subject: lots of ACE Paces !! free to someone who can use them!!
Date Posted: 1/21/2015 9:13 AM ET

Do you still have ACE Paces left. I would be glad to get all of grade 2.

Thank you.

Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 2/29/2016 9:05 AM ET

Do you have any 2nd and 3rd grade left

We could use them since our money is so tight

let us know